Seacam has released their housing for the Nikon D850. It features 5 M16 ports for strobe triggering or accessories, compatibility with Seacam’s magnifying viewfinders and their unique combined lever for accessing ISO and AF ON the left thumb.
REDEFINED PERFECTION – SEACAM SILVER NIKON D850
Flexibility, endurance, and precision on a whole new level: The NIKON D850 redefines photographic perfection with a speed, sensitivity and a richness of details you haven’t seen before, making it the ideal tool for underwater use. The ideal companion is our new SEACAM silver NIKON D850 housing, which is fully equipped with all necessary functions and will be the key to your best photos below the surface.
- The SEACAM silver for the NIKON D850 sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
- The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
- Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
- Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
- Our interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
- The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window and tilted anti-glare upper display window.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8”, 3 M16 accessory ports, M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm
- Vacuum Test, Remote socket, vacuum test optional
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 190 x 130 mm excluding port, viewfinder and handles.
- Weight: 2750g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.