Nimar is shipping their MPZ7 PRO housing for the Nikon Z6 and Z7 full frame mirrorless cameras. Constructed of acetal resin and aluminum, it is equipped with Nimar’s Synchro flash trigger, has 2 five optic ports and has both M14 and M16 accessory bulkhead. Lens compatibility is via the NIM-108 mount.
The MPZ7 PRO housings are available now, priced at €1,490.
MPZ7 - PRO Underwater Camera housing for Nikon Z6-Z7
SKU: MPEOSR - UPC: 0810075025019
RETAIL PRICE: Euro 1.490
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Depth Rating: 328’(100m)
- Construction Material: Acetal Resin and Aluminum Alloy
- Mechanical Controls w/Complete Access to All Camera Controls
- Interchangeable Lens Port System NIM-108 mount
- Syncro Flash Trigger integrated
- Dual Fiber Optical Direct Plug-In
- M14 Accessory Port (PL0290 - Sync Cable Bulkhead Optional)
- M16 Accessory Port (HDMI Bulkhead Optional)
- Vacuum Port - Vacuum Systems Optional
- Ergonomic Design with Alum. Handles Brackets and 1”(25mm) ball mounts for lighting arms
- Viewfinder: Enhanced 180° viewfinders Optional
- Moisture Alarm
- Snap Locking Latches
- Luminescent Buttons
- Tripod Mounting Point
The front bayonet mount grants the installation of portholes and domes so as to use the most suitable lenses for underwater photography/video shooting.
See Port Chart NIM-108 (PDF) for more details on choosing the correct extension and port.
- Overall dimensions: 350mm(13.7”) x 170mm(6.7”) x 150mm(5.9”) (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.3kg (5lb)
IN THE BOX WITH THE HOUSING
- Alum. handles bracket with inox screws
- Spare main seal
- Bayonet protective cap
- Soft Bag Backpack
- Silicon grease
- Silica gel bag
- Test certificate and warranty