July issue of X-Ray magazine available
X-Ray Magazine’s July issue is now available to download. It features articles on South Africa’s Sodwana Bay, Southwest Halmahera, Japan’s Honshu, Lake Zurich, and cave diving is Albania. It also features a portfolio of Gerry Miles’ paintings and discusses Rembrandt lighting techniques.
Preview: ONEUW 160X strobes by Don Silcock
Wetpixel columnist Don Silcock offers his first impressions of ONEUW’s 160X strobes. Don was able to test them during a 15 day trip around Southern Australia and has tested them against his existing Sea&Sea YS250 strobes. In addition, Wetpixel Associate Editor, Alex Mustard has been testing them in the Red Sea, and we will be posting his results shortly….
Seatool announces deep housings for GoPro cameras
Inon releases version II of 45° viewfinder
Inon has released a version of their 45° viewfinder for their X2 housings that have the option of fitting a +1.5 diopter to correct issues with long sightedness.
Inon ships Grip Base Ball adaptor
Canada bans shark fin trade
Heinz issue 15 is available
The latest edition of Heinz magazine is now available. It features photo essays about the White Sea (Viktor Lyagushkin/Bogdana Vaschenko), Leatherback turtles in the Keisters Islands (Jason Isley), Cape Verde (Arturo J Telle), and Raja Ampat (Martin Strmiska). It also features images from Wu Linn, Tyler Schiffman, Rainer Schimpf, and Michael Weberger.
Issue 109 of UwP magazine is available
Issue 109 of Underwater Photography (UwP) magazine is now available to download. The July/August edition features articles about the Torbay Splash in and UWPhotography.com contests, and a review of the Olympus TG-6 and housings. Featured destinations include Baja, California, Alor, French Polynesia, and Socorro. In addition, the magazine features news about new products and trips.
- Nikon updates D500 “C” firmware to version 1.2 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R firmware to 1.2.0 (via )
- Nikon D850 Lightroom import issues with certain files and… (via )
- Sony updates a7/a7R III firmware to version 3.0 (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom and Camera RAW (via )
- Alien Skin updates Exposure X to version 4.5 (via )
- Sony releases firmware ver. 5.00 for a9 camera (via )
- Nikon updates Capture NX, ViewNX-i and Picture Control Utility (via )
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Compressor and Motion (via )
- Olympus updates E-M10 II and E-M10 III to v.1.4 and v.1.2… (via )